Monday, September 22, 2014
Why Your School Should Host and After-Prom Party
Why it's SOOOO Important to Organize and After-Prom Event
My after prom breakfast was a lot of fun. Actually, I can safely say I had more fun at the after-prom school event than the actual prom! We had it at a sport complex and our event started after the prom and went until 5am! We had so much fun. I think we had a great turn out. Most of the students that went to prom came to the after-prom. At the time I didn't realize why it was so important. Now looking back at all the horrible things that can go wrong after a Senior prom, I understand WHY! Obviously the number one reason is safety. Parents and administrators want their students to be safe. By keeping them all in one place it means that they will be off the streets and not behind the wheel of a car. Too many accidents and unfortunate events have a historically bad track record after Senior proms. Kids want to party and some of them want to party hard. The best place for them to party is at a school event that offers a lot of activities to keep them happy without involving alcohol or drugs. If your school decides to host the event on campus property then it's a great idea to have a lock-in. Once the students arrive, they must stay for the entire event. If the school decides to have it at another venue then they should make arrangement for buses/transportation for the student to and from the event. Having some type of activity planned for the night will greatly benefit the safety of all students.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment